Friday, July 24, 2009

Miner Marinade

This marinade is awesome! I got this recipe from Real Mom Kitchen who got it from On My Menu. I've been looking for a great steak marinade and have tried several but none of them were this great. I love the flavor of it and how tender and juicy it makes the steak. It's supposed to be good on chicken too. I'll definitely try that in the future. This marinade works great on less expensive cuts of meat. I bought petite sirloin steaks for $1.99 per lb and you would never know it wasn't expensive steak.

Recipe:
3/4 c oil
1/2 c soy sauce
2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/4 c vinegar
1 tsp parsley flakes
2 cloves garlic, minced

Mix all ingredients together. Let meat marinade in the fridge for at least a couple hours. Grill.
Print

No comments:

Post a Comment