Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pina Colada Salad



This is an easy recipe that tastes delicious. It's great to take to potlucks and people really enjoy it. Since this recipe uses pudding and yogurt as a base you can change the flavors and make different kinds of salads. I've made this pina colada one and I've also made a strawberry version that I'll share sometime.  I made this salad for Easter and added cute pastel bunny marshmallows. I've finally found a recipe that the colored marshmallows taste good in.

Pina Colada Salad
by Chelsey W.

12 oz whipped topping
1 small package coconut cream pudding
3 (6 oz) pina colada yogurts (I use the Yoplait kind)
1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
3 sliced bananas, add right before serving
miniature marshmallows (colored or white)
toasted coconut (optional)

Mix together the whipped topping, dry pudding powder, and yogurts. Refrigerate, and just before serving add drained pineapple, sliced bananas, desired amount of marshmallows, and toasted coconut.

adapted from RealMomKitchen.com
Print

1 comment:

  1. Making this for teacher appreciation lunch tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete