Friday, June 26, 2009

Chicken Tortellini Skillet


This simple supper was very easy to make with few ingredients. My very picky eating three year old scarfed this down. I couldn't believe how much he ate...he just kept asking for more. So there you have it, it's good! I like using the fresh tortellini from the refrigerated section of the grocery store best.

Recipe:
4 c cheese tortellini
1 lb chicken, cubed (I used two large breasts)
16 oz jar or 2-3 c spaghetti sauce (I'm a Prego fan)
1 c mozzarella cheese 

Cook tortellini according to package directions. Cook chicken in a little oil or water in a large frying pan. Drain tortellini and add to cooked chicken. Stir in spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 5 min until cheese is melted. Serves 4-5 people.
Print

No comments:

Post a Comment